Heating & Air Conditioning Systems We Carry
A802V Pro Series 80% Gas Furnaces
Pair this model with a Pro Series™ variable-capacity or two-stage air conditioner or heat pump and a Comfort Sync thermostat' for optimum performance. With the Pro Series' you’re in control of every aspect of your home’s climate' as well as your energy costs.
The Armstrong Air® A802V gas furnace is known and trusted by professionals across the country for its precision construction and enduring performance. It’s also appreciated by homeowners for its continuous comfort and energy efficiency. It’s one smart choice no matter how you look at it.
- Two-Stage Heating Pair this model with a Pro Series™ variable-capacity or two-stage air conditioner or heat pump and a Comfort Sync thermostat' for optimum performance. With the Pro Series' you’re in control of every aspect of your home’s climate' as well as your energy costs.
- Variable Speed Fan Motor By changing the speed of its airflow during start-up' your furnace can adjust humidity levels and create more even temperatures throughout your home' while enhancing efficiency and reducing operating noise.
- Comfort Sync Thermostat When you pair this model with the Comfort Sync thermostat' the system will continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance. Comfort Sync puts you in total control of your home environment with remote temperature adjustment from anywhere in the world' even your couch' via smartphone app. When Comfort Sync detects that repairs and regular maintenance are needed' it alerts you or your dealer instantly' so your perfect environment never ends.
- 80% AFUE Efficiency
- Quiet Combustion Technology Uses a smaller Btu input per burner for quieter start-up and operation while providing more even heat distribution.
- EHX Technology Every Armstrong Air furnace is engineered and built with EHX Technology' a patented design that eliminates the hot spots that can shorten furnace life. EHX Technology makes heat exchangers more durable' and with its advanced airflow system' more air contacts the heat exchanger surface area for greater heat exchange' enhancing efficiency and comfort.
|MODEL||Configuration||Input MBtuH||Output MBtuH||AFUE||CFM||Dimensions|
|A80US2V070A12||Up / Hor.||66.0||52.0||80.0||1348||14.5x33x28.4||128|
|A80US2V090B12||Up / Hor.||88.0||70.0||80.0||1320||17.5x33x28.4||143|
|A80US2V090B16||Up / Hor.||88.0||70.0||80.0||1760||21x33x28.4||154|
|A80US2V090C20||Up / Hor.||88.0||70.0||80.0||1931||21x33x28.4||173|
|A80US2V110C20||Up / Hor.||110.0||87.0||80.0||2024||21x33x28.4||181|
|A80US2V135D20||Up / Hor.||132.0||105.0||80.0||2024||24.5x33x28.4||199|
|A80US2V070A12L||Up / Hor. Low Nox||66.0||52.0||80.0||1348||17.5x33x28.4||143|
|A80US2V090B16L||Up / Hor. Low Nox||88.0||69.0||80.0||1760||21x33x28.4||154|
|A80US2V110C20L||Up / Hor. Low Nox||110.0||87.0||80.0||2024||21x33x28.4||181|
- All Parts for 120 months - With prompt online registration
- Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime