Heating & Air Conditioning Systems We Carry
Pro Series A962V High Efficiency Variable Speed Gas Furnace
Pair this model with a Pro Series™ variable-capacity or two-stage air conditioner or heat pump and a Comfort Sync thermostat' for optimum performance. With the Pro Series' you’re in control of every aspect of your home’s climate' as well as your energy costs.
Advanced features and technology. Quality. Efficiency. Ironclad reliability. When you select an Armstrong Air A962V furnace' you are selecting the brand backed by more than 80 years of expertise' testing and research in home comfort.
- EHX Technology Every Armstrong Air furnace is engineered and built with EHX Technology' a patented design that eliminates the hot spots that can shorten furnace life. EHX Technology makes heat exchangers more durable' and with its advanced airflow system' more air contacts the heat exchanger surface area for greater heat exchange' enhancing efficiency and comfort.
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Made from stainless steel for maximum strength and crimped' rather than welded' Armstrong Air heat exchangers are highly resistant to thermal fatigue and other stresses caused by repeated heating and cooling. During the testing process' they are subjected to temperatures that far exceed normal operating ranges' to ensure they will stand up to decades of use.
- Two-Stage Heating Rather than being all on or all off' your furnace can adjust its heat output based on conditions inside and outside your home. So you use less energy to maintain comfort.
- Quiet Combustion Technology Uses a smaller Btu input per burner for quieter start-up and operation while providing more even heat distribution.
- Variable Speed Blower By changing the speed of airflow' your furnace can adjust humidity levels and create more even temperatures throughout your home' while enhancing efficiency and reducing operating noise.
- Internal Monitoring Your Armstrong Air A97MV furnace’s electronic control system prolongs system life by continuously monitoring internal components for optimum performance and fault prevention.
- Dual-Fuel The combination of a gas furnace and an electric heat pump pairs two energy sources for the perfect balance of energy efficiency and comfort.
- Comfort Sync-Enabled Control Board For added peace of mind' your Armstrong Air A962V can continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance and fault prevention. It can even work together with your Comfort Sync thermostat to notify you and your dealer if repair or maintenance is needed.
|MODEL||Configuration||Input MBtuH||Output MBtuH||AFUE||CFM||Dimensions|
|A96US2V045B12S||Upflow / Horizontal||44.0||42.0||96.0||1370||33x17.5x24.9||130|
|A96US2V070B12S||Upflow / Horizontal||66.0||62.0||96.0||1365||33x17.5x24.9||138|
|A96US2V090C12S||Upflow / Horizontal||88.0||84.0||96.0||1360||33x21x24.9||154|
|A96US2V090C16S||Upflow / Horizontal||88.0||85.0||96.0||1770||33x21x24.9||165|
|A96US2V090C20S||Upflow / Horizontal||88.0||85.0||96.0||2020||33x21x24.9||166|
|A96US2V110C16S||Upflow / Horizontal||110.0||105.0||96.0||1760||33x21x24.9||173|
|A96US2V110C20S||Upflow / Horizontal||110.0||106.0||96.0||1955||33x21x24.9||174|
|A96US2V135D20S||Upflow / Horizontal||135.0||126.0||96.0||2055||33x24.5x24.9||188|
- Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime
- All Parts for 120 months -
- View Document (Consumer Literature, Color)
- View Document (Specification Sheet, Technical Information)